Since I'm the kind of person who works best from a list (#typeA) I've decided to write another "yearly to do" post. I made a similar post at the beginning of last year and am pleasantly pleased and happy to report that I pretty much completed all my goals! These aren't 'resolutions' per say, but rather things, both big and small, I hope to accomplish by the end of the year. Ready or not, here we go!
1. Find a "home church" here in Charleston to attend regularly // continue to grow in my faith
2. Join a gym and get back into my group fitness groove // keep my overall health a priority
3. Continue to learn and push myself at work // take chances, be assertive, and try new things
4. Keep in touch with long-distance friends more intentionally // write letters + skype + phone calls
5. Manage my finances + be adult with my spending habits // responsibility > frivolity
6. Save up enough money to travel someplace(s) new // be adventurous
7. Get back into running + train to do the Bridge Run 10k // a long-time goal!
8. Unplug every night and read // focus on slowing down and giving my brain a break from electronics
9. Explore Charleston and take advantage of living in this amazing city // try new places weekly
10. Make new friends and put myself out there // introvert tendencies can hold me back in this area
11. Grow this blog + get a professional redesign (stay turned!) // create unique and authentic content
12. Learn how to truly use my new dslr (!) // post original photos on the blog each week
What are you 2015 "to-do's"? Here's to a healthy, happy, productive new year! xoxo